With the development of building energy saving, a series of policies and regulations have been introduced and implemented. Thermal insulation materials have been pushed to the top of the wind. In addition, many people are uncertain about choosing thermal insulation materials. More and more people begin to pay attention to thermal conductivity and water absorption of thermal insulation materials. However, how to choose a thermal insulation material, thermal conductivity and high water absorption is really a good thermal insulation material? How to distinguish between good and bad insulation materials?
How to distinguish between good and bad insulation materials?
Many people only rely on the thermal conductivity or water absorption as the evaluation basis when choosing thermal insulation material as the main material of external insulation. In fact, thermal conductivity is an index to measure the thermal insulation performance of thermal insulation material, and it is also an important reference for choosing thermal insulation material. But the index to measure the quality of thermal insulation material is not only thermal conductivity. The coefficient can be determined by referring to the following indicators.
1. Water absorption: Building insulation is to put on a cotton jacket for the building. This cotton jacket can not absorb water besides keeping warm.
2. Permeability: Permeability is the technical index of water vapor diffusion resistance. If the permeability of the external wall insulation system is not good and the diffusion of water and air is blocked, one is to prevent the wall from draining moisture outward, which affects the color of the decorative coating; the other is to produce stress, which makes the film bubbling and falling off; and the third is to cause the moisture content of the wall to increase gradually, resulting in condensation water enrichment, which has adverse effects on the thermal and structural properties of the wall. Fourth, even if the external wall insulation system energy-saving standards, but it causes indoor air turbidity, not suitable for human settlements.
3. Bond strength: It reflects the judgment of the bond strength of wall insulation materials, in order to reduce and avoid the phenomenon of hollowing, cracking and falling off of wall insulation system, and ensure the safe and durable use function.
4. Tensile strength: The insulation board should satisfy certain tensile strength or tear strength.
5. Compressive strength
6. Fire-proof performance: Fire-proof performance will have the corresponding level of fire-proof performance of materials.
7. Environmental Protection
8. Service life
The choice of insulation materials can be said to be a hard work, I hope that friends can carefully consider screening, must not blindly choose. With the promotion of building energy conservation, the development of thermal insulation materials has been further developed and improved, and the categories are more diversified. It must be the best to carefully select suitable ones.